The primary role of the Activity Leader is to ensure the safety and wellbeing of the students and to help them to make the most of their time in London and have fun. The programme needs to be developed in line with ‘What matters most to the students’.
Location: Heythrop College, Kensington Square, London.
Hours and Pay: 48 hours per week, £343.20/week
It is essential that you have -
- Ability to organise and lead the student’s afternoon, and evening activities and the full day excursions.
- Willing to live-in at the centre.
- Excellent organisational and observational skills. Flexibility and enthusiasm.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to implement plans to respond to activity related issues.
- First Aid training (If you are not First Aid trained, you must be willing to participate in training).
- DBS Check (if you do not have this we will require you to complete a check upon appointment).